lifetech.brussels is an organisation which aims to support and encourage the development of companies involved in health care in the Brussels Capital Region (RBC-Belgium).
Concretely, lifetech.brussels carries out three main missions:
- Stimulation of innovation and entrepreneurship in the technology and health sector;
- Promotion of the R&D activities and clinical competencies of Brussels institutions;
- Consolidation of the ecosystem which incorporates the different actors involved in the sector: companies, hospitals, research laboratories, and support organisations active in the health sector.
lifetech.brussels brings together approx. 140 members and offers them two types of services:
- Network management. This includes the organisation of seminars, networking events, (inter)national tasksmissions, as well as general information and the promotion of activities through the website and newsletters.
- Individual support. This consists of offering ad-hoc support to innovative companies in order to allow them to develop. This includes work on business and financial plans, information on financing options based on the stage of the project, help to create an R&D project and the search for partners, intellectual property advice, etc.
lifetech.brussels is part of impulse.brussels.